POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.beta-test : Radiosity Status: Giving Up... : Re: Radiosity Status: Giving Up... Server Time
28 Jul 2024 12:25:50 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Radiosity Status: Giving Up...
From: Thomas de Groot
Date: 29 Dec 2008 05:02:31
Message: <4958a037$1@news.povray.org>
"clipka" <nomail@nomail> schreef in bericht
news:web.49588d7ccd9d1e756f3e4e890@news.povray.org...

> I would right away - but I'm not allowed to:
>
> ----------------------
> 1. This source file may not be re-distributed without the written
> permission
>   of Persistence of Vision Raytracer Pty. Ltd.
>
> [...]
>
> 3. Binaries generated from this source file by individuals for their own
>   personal use may not be re-distributed without the written permission
>   of Persistence of Vision Raytracer Pty. Ltd. [...]
>
> So I'd need a written permission to re-distribute my current experimental
> version - and I don't have one yet...

We sit down, and wait in confidence... :-)

In my understanding, this should not be a problem to obtain as it is part of
the overall upgrading of povray.

Have I said this? I would like to extend my sincere appreciation for the
effort you are clearly providing towards the next stage of our all-acclaimed
rendered: POV-Ray. Hurray!

Thomas