POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Rainbow : Re: Rainbow Server Time
1 Aug 2024 10:19:33 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Rainbow
From: Mike Hough
Date: 22 Dec 2008 04:07:40
Message: <494f58dc@news.povray.org>
Well, I meant too long considering it was a test scene. I started out with
POV-Ray for DOS on a 166mhz system, so I appreciate the processing power
available these days.

I did this final render of this scene and wasn't going to post it because I
wasn't happy with it. It took 6d 9h 27m to render at 1920x1200.

-Mike

"Chambers" <ben### [at] pacificwebguycom> wrote in message
> [...]

Post a reply to this message

Attachments:
Download 'rainbow2.jpg' (200 KB)

Preview of image 'rainbow2.jpg'