POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.beta-test : How to get involved? : Re: How to get involved? Server Time
28 Jul 2024 14:30:16 EDT (-0400)
  Re: How to get involved?
From: Thorsten Froehlich
Date: 20 Dec 2008 02:07:37
Message: <494c99b9$1@news.povray.org>
clipka wrote:
> Uh-oh - I guess I'm going to regret this... well, anyway...
>
> *(takes deep breath)*
>
> So I want radiosity fully working ASAP in the 3.7 SMP, someone said there's
> already a suggestion how to do it but there's a lack of manpower to do it, and
> my secret identity happens to be that of a software developer with some C/C++
> skills...
>
> .... so what's the deal to get myself involved in this one?
>
> - What's the current status?
> - Where's development happening?

Just get the source code from the beta page and start working on it. It does
not matter which version of the 3.7 beta source code you use, as the
relevant parts are in very few files. Once it all works properly, send the
changed files (no diffs, please!) to the POV-Team. Not much more to say,
really ;-)

	Thorsten, POV-Team