POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : ...ok, me too (100kb jpg) : Re: ...ok, me too (100kb jpg) Server Time
1 Aug 2024 12:24:13 EDT (-0400)
  Re: ...ok, me too (100kb jpg)
From: Shay
Date: 18 Dec 2008 14:32:13
Message: <494aa53d$1@news.povray.org>
stbenge wrote:
> I then rendered the scene with high-sample focal
> blur, which took a ridiculously *short* amount of time.

The things we wouldn't have to do if computers were faster. Worth the
effort, though; The picture is beautiful. I think I'd crop it around the
figure and call it done. The joy of an all-stone image is that the
illusion is consistent throughout - you can get as creative with the
look as you like without having to worry about hot a plastic beach ball
might look in the universe you've created.

  -Shay