POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Not yet finished... : Re: Not yet finished... Server Time
1 Aug 2024 10:11:52 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Not yet finished...
From: povray
Date: 16 Dec 2008 22:25:44
Message: <49487138@news.povray.org>
"Cousin Ricky" <ric### [at] yahoocom> wrote in message
> After the dearth of images a couple of weeks ago, I wanted to contribute
> something, but I had no finished images.  Unfortunately, I've been slow at
> everything lately (medical issues).  But after a week and a half of
> putzing
> around, I decided that, finished or not, I was going to post what I have.
> Better than nothing.

lovely. i'll leave it to the smart guys to comment on the tech aspects. let
me just say, as a qualified RSOCP expert (that's all i *can* render!) this
is a superb take on the subject.

i hope your issues resolve, and that we may finally see your finished RSOCP
without all the construction scaffold etc. :-)

bob