POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Rainbow : Re: Rainbow Server Time
1 Aug 2024 04:12:27 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Rainbow
From: Mike Hough
Date: 13 Dec 2008 23:23:10
Message: <49448a2e$1@news.povray.org>
The first error is probably due to the way I am calculating the angle
between the camera and the light directions. Will see if I can make it more
accurate

The second error is probably from reducing the angle for the second bow so
that it would fit in the view during testing.

thanks for the feedback,

Mike

news:HME### [at] econymdemoncouk...