POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Not yet finished... : Re: Not yet finished... Server Time
1 Aug 2024 04:11:55 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Not yet finished...
From: m a r c
Date: 7 Dec 2008 15:19:35
Message: <493c2fd7@news.povray.org>

web.493bf06fff430ec385de7b680@news.povray.org...
> After the dearth of images a couple of weeks ago, I wanted to contribute
> something, but I had no finished images.  Unfortunately, I've been slow at
> everything lately (medical issues).  But after a week and a half of
> putzing
> around, I decided that, finished or not, I was going to post what I have.
> Better than nothing.

Neat :-)
Here  it is finished but they dismounted the checkered floor to put water
instead
http://encreviolette.unblog.fr/files/2008/04/geode.jpg
I agree there are faces and edges but you can see mindboggling images if you
get inside (It is a Imax/Omnimax projection theatre) :-D
http://www.lageode.fr/NEW/index.html

Marc