POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : A little something from yesteryear... : A little something from yesteryear... Server Time
1 Aug 2024 06:22:42 EDT (-0400)
  A little something from yesteryear...
From: Rarius
Date: 4 Dec 2008 04:54:43
Message: <4937a8e3@news.povray.org>
While going through my POV directories I found my old code for the
Shadow Battlecrab from Babylon 5. Things have moved on since I did it,
especially my POV skills, so I decided to update the code. The
BattleCrab is now just a single blob object and the .INC file is now
down to 4.5Kb. The smallest mesh I ever found for this was over 200Kb!

Rarius

Post a reply to this message

Attachments:
Download 'iso-8859-1' (1 KB)