POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Mannequin test render : Re: Mannequin test render Server Time
4 Aug 2024 16:15:21 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Mannequin test render
From: Darren New
Date: 28 Nov 2008 15:21:12
Message: <493052b8$1@news.povray.org>
ScottishPig wrote:
> So, I started out wanting to make an architectural rendering of a castle.

I did this a while ago.

http://darren.s3.amazonaws.com/Castle/SavedOUT/index.html
shows a part of the castle you can walk around in. I'll have to rerender the
whole thing on my new machine and put it up there.

(Generated with a macro system I put on SourceForge under the name LOME.
Feel free. :-)

> I didn't feel like making any plans and, instead, focused my attention to
> creating life-sized people-things in a handy, reusable .inc file to give a
> sense of scale to the castle.

Funny enough, I found my castle looked rather bland without any people in
it, even tho I did lay out plans for it first.

--
   Darren New, San Diego CA, USA (PST)