POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : ...ok, me too (100kb jpg) : Re: ...ok, me too (100kb jpg) Server Time
1 Aug 2024 06:25:13 EDT (-0400)
  Re: ...ok, me too (100kb jpg)
From: stbenge
Date: 27 Nov 2008 15:34:40
Message: <492f0460@news.povray.org>
Bill Pragnell wrote:
> stbenge <THI### [at] hotmailcom> wrote:
>> I might as well post something too. Just a sketch. Or a WIP, though I
>> might not finish it.
>
> Superb. As always, your sketch/wip looks like well-honed reality! I don't know
> where you where going with this but it looks like it's in a pretty
> nicely-finished place already. Consider my gob well and truly smacked.
>
> :)

Thank you for the comments. I guess I consider it unfinished because I
had intended to complicate the ground with rocks or something. Plus,
there's this horizontal line at the bottom of the rock hill where it
meets the ground. I should have driven the height_field through the
plane somewhat instead of making it a perfect fit, because it didn't
turn out well with focal blur :(

Sam