POV-Ray : Newsgroups : irtc.general : IRTC Site Update : Re: IRTC Site Update Server Time
17 May 2024 16:04:59 EDT (-0400)
  Re: IRTC Site Update
From: David Buck
Date: 12 Nov 2008 23:16:34
Message: <491baa22@news.povray.org>
David Cuny wrote:
>> so I won't be able to get back to it until October.
>
> Any update information?

I got bogged down with work for a while.

Before launching the IRTC site live, Chris Cason requested that the site
have bookmarkable and Google-indexable URL's.  This is somewhat
unnatural for the Seaside framework and it took me quite some time to
figure out how to do it properly.  That's mostly working now.  I'm
putting up a test site on a different URL tonight for our internal testing.

I still need to implement some adminstration pages and the submission
process needs to be looked at again with the new structure.

This time, I'm not going to offer any timeframes.  I'm working on it.

Sorry for the delays.

David Buck