POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Christmas lights : Re: Christmas lights Server Time
1 Aug 2024 06:24:35 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Christmas lights
From: Jeremy M  Praay
Date: 12 Nov 2008 17:22:51
Message: <491b573b$1@news.povray.org>
"stbenge" <THI### [at] hotmailcom> wrote in message

> You might want to find a living room probe though, if you plan of adding
> spherical tree ornaments :)

The actual kitchen won't be visible, except perhaps in the reflections of
the ornaments.  But even then, I'm not too concerned.  If you look at
Jaime's Christmas tree
(http://www.ignorancia.org/uploads/images/baubles-tree/baubles-tree-7c.jpg),
even then you'd really have to look close to figure out that it's a kitchen.
In my scene, I don't think the camera will be quite that close, but it's too
early to say exactly...

...maybe I should be like the guy that tried to sell a TV on eBay that he'd
taken a picture of when he was naked (and he was in the reflection), then
just wait for people to notice...  (what's that thing in the background?  a
gorilla?)