POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Shop Items Take 2 : Re: Shop Items Take 2 Server Time
1 Aug 2024 06:18:08 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Shop Items Take 2
From: Jim Holsenback
Date: 9 Nov 2008 04:27:30
Message: <4916ad02@news.povray.org>
"Larry Hudson" <org### [at] yahoocom> wrote in message
> That reflective window frame looks like it's shooting out of the cork in
> the jug.  Shift the jug or camera a bit so they don't line up.
> Photographers call this a case of the sprouts, like when a telephone pole
> sprouts out of someone's head.    ;-)

haha .... I misssed that. I had to move the transom a bit as I didn't like
how the tripod leg intercepted the window leading in the far window. easy
enough to move the jug just a bit, but I think I'll try a few lower quality
renders with slightly diff camera angle in hopes of picking up more of the
scattering effect. good feedback .... thanks!

Jim