POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Shop Items Take 2 : Re: Shop Items Take 2 Server Time
1 Aug 2024 06:22:54 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Shop Items Take 2
From: William Tracy
Date: 9 Nov 2008 01:52:27
Message: <491688ab$1@news.povray.org>
The textures on the jugs and the wooden tabletop are screaming for
stronger antialiasing. That said, this looks pretty good.

I'm impressed by how you used the media; once most people decide that
they're willing to dedicate the extra render time to scattering media,
tend to crank it waaay up to make sure that you notice it. Your use is
delightfully subtle. At first I wasn't even sure that you were using
media at all--I just felt that there was something "right" about the
lighting that I couldn't put my finger on.

Good show. :-)

--
William Tracy
afi### [at] gmailcom -- wtr### [at] calpolyedu

"Given a signal with a 2-Hz bandwagon, the Nyquil frequency must be 1-Hz
to avoid aliening of the furrier transformer."
     -- phdcomics.com