POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : something strange outside... : Re: something strange outside... Server Time
1 Aug 2024 06:19:37 EDT (-0400)
  Re: something strange outside...
From: Thomas de Groot
Date: 29 Oct 2008 04:56:01
Message: <49082521$1@news.povray.org>
"RobF" <nomail@nomail> schreef in bericht
news:web.4907da5794d8ad732d55026c0@news.povray.org...
> The crowd scene was a bit of a diversion from the street scene I've been
> working
> on for a few months. Here's the current WIP of the rest of the street. All
> the
> people are billboards except for the foreground couple.  Comments welcome.

Looking good. The flags need more variation though. Too visible that only
one pose was used :-)

For some reason, the billboard effect is a tiny bit less convincing in this
scene, perhaps because one knows about it now... Or because the poses
themselves are not entirely in accordance with street life (with the
exception of the woman with the cell phone).

Thomas