POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : 10/14 : Re: 10/14 Server Time
1 Aug 2024 12:25:17 EDT (-0400)
  Re: 10/14
From: Thomas de Groot
Date: 28 Oct 2008 04:23:42
Message: <4906cc0e@news.povray.org>
"Michael Johnson" <red### [at] mdjohnsonus> schreef in bericht
news:op.### [at] sulidormdjohnsonus...

> A great image... and I always like your stories.

Thank you!

> P.S. This is my first time posting here in a long long time, but I've been
> watching for months now. Please let me know if I miss on any of the
> policies.

Welcome Michael!

There was once the *rule* that a first ever image should be a variation
about a reflective sphere on a checkered plane  :-)

Hey! I believe that rule has not been followed very strictly these days!

Thomas