POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : 10/14 : Re: 10/14 Server Time
1 Aug 2024 06:23:33 EDT (-0400)
  Re: 10/14
From: Thomas de Groot
Date: 28 Oct 2008 04:16:38
Message: <4906ca66$1@news.povray.org>
"alphaQuad" <alp### [at] earthlinknet> schreef in bericht

> And know this:
> Those that come about the time I mentioned will have come thru a potal
> that was
> intentionally closed for a reason! (104,000 yrs)
>
> You do the math.

Interestingly, I pondered another part of the message, mentionning Alabama,
and it being - at one time - in the southern hemisphere. Now, according to
plate tectonics, that region of North America was last in the southern
hemisphere during the Carboniferous, some 350 million years ago. It was not
called Alabama then of course, and it was ocean, not land. I wonder if Mrs
Goodchild has been aware of that....

Thomas