POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : In Xanadu : Re: In Xanadu Server Time
1 Aug 2024 12:23:22 EDT (-0400)
  Re: In Xanadu
From: Thomas de Groot
Date: 25 Oct 2008 03:07:07
Message: <4902c59b@news.povray.org>
"Stephen" <mcavoysAT@aolDOTcom> schreef in bericht
news:qte4g4hnvcp60eces2if0t582vkslg5bpn@4ax.com...

> I think that I posted (on OT) that earlier in the year I saw a young woman
> taking her pet Iguana for a walk in London. It was on a lead but had a
> harness
> round its fore legs not its neck. On a more practical note when I was
> working at
> Taronga zoo I watched the keepers move their dragon (called Tuka) out of
> his pen
> so that they could clean the pen. It did not look an easy job but Tuka did
> not
> seem too aggressive only annoyed that he was being moved. I don't think
> that
> they would even notice a lead.

I first wanted to make a harness but laziness persuaded me to do a collar
:-)
I suppose animals in the wild or in captivity develop different behaviours.
They remain dangerous however, and a dragon's bite is definitely not a
healthy thing.

> Your image is great but I can't see the damsel with a dulcimer ;)
> As Janet said: "Clothify the palm trees ?!?!! LOL"
> Nice one Steve :)

Well, it was worth the trial anyway ;-)   It would need a really strong and
fast computer. Come back in 2015.

Thomas