POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : In Xanadu : Re: In Xanadu Server Time
1 Aug 2024 06:25:03 EDT (-0400)
  Re: In Xanadu
From: Thomas de Groot
Date: 23 Oct 2008 03:01:09
Message: <49002135@news.povray.org>
"Darren New" <dne### [at] sanrrcom> schreef in bericht

> A lovely image. I'm pretty sure Kubla Khan never saw an automobile, tho.
> :-)  What's the bit on the right, under the trees below the mountain peak?
> It looks like something sticking up?

Thanks! And yes, Kubla Khan would have been surprised. Coleridge, probably
not: as you probably know, he composed the poem under the influence of
opium....

Yeah... There is an old wall and gate over there, but that is one of those
things that are to be changed eventually.

Thomas