POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Saturday night doodle. - Buddha01c1_.jpg (0/1) : Re: Saturday night doodle. - Buddha01c1_.jpg (1/1) Server Time
1 Aug 2024 14:27:57 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Saturday night doodle. - Buddha01c1_.jpg (1/1)
From: St
Date: 20 Oct 2008 13:24:09
Message: <48fcbeb9$1@news.povray.org>
"Stephen" <mcavoysAT@aolDOTcom> wrote in message
news:eujkf49ophafs4r620i7k2dtqieaqcodlh@4ax.com...

  I tried to reply to your post last night Stephen, but for whatever reason,
my newsreader, (OE), just wouldn't connect to the povray server. This isn't
new, every Sunday night, I can't connect for some reason. It seems to be
doing this for around 2 to 3 hours at a time. Anyone else getting this using
a newsreader? (The main website groups show ok).

  Anyway, what I wanted to ask is where do you get that buddha model from? I
want to have a play...  ;)

  I agree that there should be some kind of 'fade-in/fade-out' tranquility
in your image somewhere. I think that would make it with the concept you
have, (which I like).

     ~Steve~