POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Saturday night doodle. - Buddha01c1_.jpg (0/1) : Re: Saturday night doodle. - Buddha01c1_.jpg (0/1) Server Time
1 Aug 2024 08:21:31 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Saturday night doodle. - Buddha01c1_.jpg (0/1)
From: Warp
Date: 19 Oct 2008 07:28:49
Message: <48fb19f1@news.povray.org>
Stephen wrote:
> Thank you but I wish someone would tell my updated news reader that ;)

  Your news reader doesn't allow you to embed an attachment to the post
you are making? What does it do if you want to embed more than one
attachment (not even a rare occurrence in this newsgroup, as often
people will attach two or more images to the same post)? If you want to
attach 10 small images to your post, will it create 10 different
threads? That would be horrendous.

  Perhaps a change to a better news reader could be in place, then.