POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Horizon concept : Re: Horizon concept Server Time
1 Aug 2024 08:17:34 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Horizon concept
From: William Tracy
Date: 18 Oct 2008 17:32:05
Message: <48fa55d5$1@news.povray.org>
Peter Hertel wrote:
> I recently bought a 24" lcd monitor, and needed a wallpaper for it. So I made
> this. What do you think?

I like it. The focal blur on the tree branches is pretty grainy, but I
like the concept very much.

--
William Tracy
afi### [at] gmailcom -- wtr### [at] calpolyedu

Microsoft: We'd rather destroy other companies than make money.
     Apple: We'd rather build pretty things than make money.
       IBM: We'd like to make money, but Microsoft pulled the rug out
            from under our feet.
       SGI: We used to make money.
       Sun: We're going to make money, but we're not sure how yet.
        HP: We're going to make money selling ink cartridges.
     Linux: We'd rather have fun than make money.
       GNU: We'd rather push our political agenda than make money.
      AT&T: We're going to do a full body cavity search, just in case
            you still have some money.