POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.beta-test : Linux beta 29 available : Re: Linux beta 29 available Server Time
28 Jul 2024 14:29:50 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Linux beta 29 available
From: Jim Henderson
Date: 17 Oct 2008 21:40:59
Message: <48f93eab$1@news.povray.org>
On Fri, 17 Oct 2008 08:49:52 -0400, Txemi Jendrix wrote:

> Do not work with compiz turned on but that's something I expected.

I'm trying to figure out why this is....It shouldn't have any idea that
Compiz is even running.

On openSUSE 11.0, I just ran a test of the 64-bit binary, though, and
sure enough, povray segfaults if +D is specified.

Nicolas, is there a build available with symbols enabled for debugging
purposes?

Jim