POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Just wondering... : Re: Just wondering... Server Time
30 Sep 2024 17:27:52 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Just wondering...
From: scott
Date: 17 Oct 2008 02:37:31
Message: <48f832ab$1@news.povray.org>
>> Florian has already fixed that one for me. ;-)
>
> Sort of, you know how he pronounces it, but does he know how you do?

Exactly.  No matter how exactly I think I am copying how my gf pronounces a
word, she still tells me it's not correct, and she says it sounds like I'm
from Holland (as a lot of English trying to speak German do, apparently).
Funnily enough, she says when I speak Bavarian she can't tell me apart from
a native!