POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Just wondering... : Re: Just wondering... Server Time
30 Sep 2024 17:27:28 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Just wondering...
From: Florian Pesth
Date: 16 Oct 2008 14:52:35
Message: <48f78d73$1@news.povray.org>
Am Wed, 15 Oct 2008 20:29:05 +0100 schrieb Orchid XP v8:

>> http://www.pesth.org/tmp/lieblich.ogg
>
> ...so there you have it then. Quite conclusively.

Along the way I learned why yEnc is better than uuencode but bad and that
uploading of binary files to usenet is probably still broken. However
what I didn't learn / found was the package name for it in Ubuntu.

> Thanks. ;-)

You're welcome. If you wanted to learn german I'm glad to help ;-). (Ok,
ok I realise that you just want to sing (?) something - or are just
curious whatever)