POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.beta-test : Windows beta29: loosing the rendering window : Re: Windows beta29: loosing the rendering window Server Time
28 Jul 2024 14:34:21 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Windows beta29: loosing the rendering window
From: Le Forgeron
Date: 13 Oct 2008 12:15:30
Message: <48f37422$1@news.povray.org>
Le Fri, 10 Oct 2008 07:52:07 +1100, Chris Cason a modifié des petits
morceaux de l'univers pour nous faire lire :

> Le Forgeron wrote:
>> I was rendering i_internal.pov (a bit long at 800x600 with AA 0.01),
>> and click the cross to close the rendering window. From that, the icon
>> in the main window to show/hide the window remains a grey-shadow... and
>> no way to re-open the rendering window without exiting povray (and
>> restarting).
>
> I couldn't replicate this when I tried; if you do manage to find a way
> to make it happen reliably I'd be keen to track the cause down.

Ok... let's just say for the time being, and until another complaint,
that I was unable to distinguish the Hide/Show icon from the Ini-grey-
shaded icon...

I'm also unable to reproduce the reported issue now, so may be "it was
just me".