POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : load spline : Re: load spline Server Time
1 Aug 2024 08:16:46 EDT (-0400)
  Re: load spline
From: Jim Holsenback
Date: 29 Sep 2008 13:08:01
Message: <48e10b71@news.povray.org>
"alphaQuad" <alp### [at] earthlinknet> wrote in message
>> http://www.geocities.com/zimux0081/bank_source/spilin12.zip
> URL of this file:

this appears to be same a Tim posted. BTW: the windows has blocked
extraction error was on MY end. I drilled to the zip file with windows
explorer and right-clicked selected properties and I'll be damned there was
an Unlock button. Never seen that before. Doh! WinZip help file pointed me
in that direction.

> also spent 4 hours preparing and testing Bezier editor, got out new
> install of
> mirc and loaded it.
>
> edited and fixed so there are 2 versions, 6-decimal script only, and DLL
> version
> with 15 decimal accuracy
>
> readme If anyone wants to try scripted Bezier editor.
> ; load Bezier.mrc file (alt-r) into remote tab of mIRC editor
> ; no auto opening res, go down about 15-20 lines make sure you can handle
> the
> numbers
> ; written @ 1280x1024, better check if you're running less.
>
> ; text editor is wordpad.exe, edit if needed

ok .... now I see your screen shot is of two apps ..... SplineEditor and
Beizier Editor .... did I get that right? You have kind of a cryptic style
of communication ;-)
btw: yes I'd like to give B.E. a try.

Cheers