POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : load spline : Re: load spline Server Time
1 Aug 2024 08:20:31 EDT (-0400)
  Re: load spline
From: Jim Holsenback
Date: 29 Sep 2008 07:00:48
Message: <48e0b560$1@news.povray.org>
"alphaQuad" <alp### [at] earthlinknet> wrote in message
> any file suffix you want for pov text script
> was the idea when writing Bezier editor.
>
> ..txt
> ..pov
> ..inc
> but definitely import .svg
>
> waiting for 90 frames, (so cpu maxed, yawn)
> have a command line mpgenc from UC Berkeley with source now.
> nutin 2 do but wait.
>
> But this is what everyone should have, as in being svg-pov load
> functional.

Perhaps I grabbed an older version or something. The top half of the screen
shot looks like what I have, however the bottom half dosen't. It looks like
there is zoom capability amoung other features that I've wondered why can't
it do that?

help/about says version 1.2 author Alessandro Falappa that I got from here:
http://www.geocities.com/zimux0081/bank_source/

The copy that Tim Attwood put in binaries.utilities has a problem as well.
All the files in that zip extract with the exception of the executable
itself. WinZip tells me that windows has blocked the extraction.

Do you have a zip of that application or a pointer to where you got it?

Cheers