POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Switzerland invades Englang : Re: Switzerland invades Englang Server Time
30 Sep 2024 19:27:27 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Switzerland invades Englang
From: Doctor John
Date: 28 Sep 2008 05:24:27
Message: <48df4d4b@news.povray.org>
Stephen wrote:
> I'd rather come over to the round table and discuss it over a civilised drink.
> Maybe the week after next? With any luck I will be finished in Wales by the 3rd
> and the end of the month at the latest. I do have something else lined up but it
> is oop north bonny lad.

Date sounds good to me atm. Only sticking point may be the Kat's leg
which, it seems, is not healing as fast as the medics would like :-( The
latest estimate for removal of new-fangled support thingie is November
at the earliest. However, I'm sure she will not begrudge me a pint or
two with you.

> Not a war but a lesson in manners ;)
> And they did want it.

A lesson in manners?! It wasn't my lot who considered going to battle
stark naked and painted blue was the action of a civilised gentleman.
No, we wore well-pressed pin-stripe armour with chain-mail vests
underneath as our mummies had always told us to

> Haven't you heard the song Roman in the Gloamin  <g> {as Gail posts}

:-) Didn't they (the Romans) manage to lose (as in mislay) a couple of
legions up there?

John

--
"Eppur si muove" - Galileo Galilei