POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Switzerland invades Englang : Re: Switzerland invades Englang Server Time
30 Sep 2024 19:30:53 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Switzerland invades Englang
From: Doctor John
Date: 27 Sep 2008 08:11:38
Message: <48de22fa$1@news.povray.org>
Warp wrote:

>   I was expecting a humoristic answer, in par with the tone of this thread.
>
>   OTOH, some might argue that your answer *is* humoristic...

Oh, its humour you want ...

A Englishman, an Irishman, and a Scot go out to a pub and order 3 pints.
They each find a fly floating on the top of their mugs. The Englishman
says, "Bartender, can I have a spoon?" and quietly removes the fly from
his brew.  The Irishman says, "Get out of there!" and flicks the fly
away with a finger. The Scot picks up the fly with his fingers and says,
"Alright ya wee bastard. Spit it out. Now!"

John

--
"Eppur si muove" - Galileo Galilei