POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : My first C++ program : Re: A test Server Time
1 Oct 2024 07:22:53 EDT (-0400)
  Re: A test
From: Warp
Date: 20 Sep 2008 14:31:06
Message: <48d5416a@news.povray.org>
>    case compare number target of

  I think this line illustrates well what I wrote earlier. Just a list
of whitespace-sepaated words. No delimiters, no hints about what might be
a reserved keyword, what might be a variable, what might be a function.

  I'm no at all sure how that should be parsed. Could it, perhaps, be
something like:

    case(compare(number, target)) of

  What would be wrong with a syntax like that?

--
                                                          - Warp