POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : My first C++ program : Re: My first C++ program Server Time
30 Sep 2024 13:19:50 EDT (-0400)
  Re: My first C++ program
From: Invisible
Date: 19 Sep 2008 08:27:49
Message: <48d39ac5$1@news.povray.org>
scott wrote:

> What you could do, is have a function like DoOperation(stack,op), and
> use "op" as a token for the operation.

In other words, move the operation check to the place where all the
values are available. I guess that could work.

> PS good work on the first C++ program, it's way cooler than any of my
> first programs.

I figured copying out HelloWorld.cpp didn't count is "MY first program". ;-)

Warp gave me the link of Tuesday, and I have now written working code of
my own design, not based on any example code. This would have been quite
impossible in C. (Unless you avoid I/O, anyway.) So it seems they did
make C++ at least a little easier. ;-)