POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Pebbles : Re: Pebbles Server Time
1 Aug 2024 14:35:22 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Pebbles
From: Alain
Date: 18 Sep 2008 22:32:10
Message: <48d30f2a$1@news.povray.org>
Bill Pragnell nous illumina en ce 2008-09-18 11:53 -->

> 'Nuff said, I've been there! What the SDL needs is an eval_aesthetics() function
> so you can automate seed hunting ;-)

OK! But, the problem is that aesthetic don't have the same meaning from one
person to the next... An even for a gives person, it can change acording on a
multitude of factors, like your age, the weather, how was the day at
work/school, your last meal, the weather,...

--
Alain
Expert, n.: Someone who comes from out of town and shows slides.