POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Saturday morning doodle : Re: Saturday morning doodle Server Time
1 Aug 2024 14:30:06 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Saturday morning doodle
From: St
Date: 18 Sep 2008 14:54:02
Message: <48d2a3ca$1@news.povray.org>
"m_a_r_c" <jac### [at] wanadoofr> wrote in message

> That's it, I did not render it but the straight scratches image is the
> same :-)
> Here is a thread about a WIP but Jonathan did not put any texture yet

http://news.povray.org/povray.binaries.images/thread/%3C3d6689f3%40news.povray.org%3E/

    I think I missed that one when it first came around! I wonder what JRG
is doing now? Come to think of it, where are the top guys recently?

      (Lol, is that our Mascot I see there in that thread?)  Memories...  ;)

         ~Steve~