POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : no class : Re: no class Server Time
1 Aug 2024 18:21:47 EDT (-0400)
  Re: no class
From: Shay
Date: 7 Sep 2008 11:35:16
Message: <48c3f4b4$1@news.povray.org>
Ger wrote:

> I have been going back and forth between your images and I must
> say that I'm appreciating them more and more.

Thank you.

> Not taking away any from my understanding how much time this can
> take.

I want to clarify a bit about the time. I could look at this completed
picture and model it in a reasonable amount of time. The unreasonable
time use comes from constructing modeling algorithms which allow me to
the freedom to edit the shapes. Then there's the editing. At one point,
these planar plates were in some areas connected by curved plates. A
nice idea, but the curved plates hid too much of the complexity underneath.

  -Shay