POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : 540k polygon Ajax model : Re: 540k polygon Ajax model Server Time
1 Aug 2024 10:18:45 EDT (-0400)
  Re: 540k polygon Ajax model
From: Edouard Poor
Date: 31 Aug 2008 20:32:42
Message: <48bb382a@news.povray.org>
Mike Williams wrote:
> Here's what you get straight out of the box with PoseRay.
> The only thing I've changed is that I rotated the model, as mention edin thge

It's slightly hard to tell, but it looks like PoseRay also gets the
proper smoothing of the polygons right as well - Cross Roads 3D seemed
to leave me with a lot of planar polygons from it's cpomversion, even
after I chose the "smooth triangles" option.

Thanks again for the pointer!

Cheers,
Edouard.