POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : more ruin [45 Kb] : Re: more ruin [45 Kb] Server Time
1 Aug 2024 10:11:58 EDT (-0400)
  Re: more ruin [45 Kb]
From: Jim Charter
Date: 31 Aug 2008 07:51:33
Message: <48ba85c5@news.povray.org>
Thomas de Groot wrote:

> Seeing this close-up, I am even more impressed, Jim! This is an excellent
> job indeed. I am quite sure that I would not have gone beyond the low-poly
> version myself... :-(

Thanks for the encouragement which I seem to be in need of these days.
There are some pretty impressive models out there though they have poly
counts 3-5 times what mine is.  But it is really about observation of
the subject and I have literally gone back to the drawing board to try
and take this to the next level.