POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : LEGO Technic - A Test-Render : Re: LEGO Technic - A Test-Render Server Time
1 Aug 2024 10:17:02 EDT (-0400)
  Re: LEGO Technic - A Test-Render
From: William Tracy
Date: 28 Aug 2008 00:11:37
Message: <48b62579$1@news.povray.org>
One of the nicer Lego renderings I've seen. You've obviously spent some
time playing with these things; you've got all the little shapes down. :-)

My only complaint is that you have the highlighting (let me
guess--phong?) cranked up a bit too high. That one thing makes the image
scream "CG" to me. Fix that, and you're getting into photo-realistic
territory.

--
William Tracy
afi### [at] gmailcom -- wtr### [at] calpolyedu

Back before my buddies and I turned 21, booze was too much trouble to
acquire (have to find somebody to pull for you, pretend to like
him/share with him/whatever, etc.) So, we typically just avoided the
whole mess and sat around smoking weed. Those retailers never check ID.
     -- gnick, posting on slashdot