POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Another game question : Re: Another game question Server Time
1 Oct 2024 00:04:31 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Another game question
From: Darren New
Date: 18 Aug 2008 11:42:54
Message: <48a9987e$1@news.povray.org>
Invisible wrote:
> The fact of the matter is, if you were on an island surrounded by highly
> trained mercinaries and you were armed only with a pistol, you wouldn't
> last five seconds.

I read where they found the german soldier who was the last soldier on
Normandy Beach during the invasion. They figured out that between the
machine guns and the cement bunkers, he managed to kill about 3000
invaders all by himself after all the other germans were dead.

*That* is realistic. :-)

--
Darren New / San Diego, CA, USA (PST)