POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : On reflection : Shiny thing Server Time
1 Oct 2024 00:06:10 EDT (-0400)
  Shiny thing
From: Invisible
Date: 18 Aug 2008 09:48:29
Message: <48a97dad$1@news.povray.org>
Invisible wrote:

> And oh my God - I almost can't believe that I have an actual friend who
> is also a *girl*. ;-) Actually, I'm hoping to meet up with her this
> weekend. I haven't seen her in ages, but I've phoned her quite a bit.
> It'll be good to see her flesh - uh, I mean, "it'll be good to see her
> in the flesh". o_O
>
> Ah, who am I kidding? :-P

Seeing her yesterday *was* good. She's cuter than I remember her... ;-)

Special thank-you goes out to my friend who hired the last kyak in the
place, forcing me to have to share a rowboat with the girl. (Subtle,
much?) Idly rowing in the middle of a small lake with a girl reclining
on the seat in front of me was... quite enjoyable. And I don't even
*like* rowing!

Next weekend, she's coming to MK, and we're going skiing. >:-D

--
http://blog.orphi.me.uk/