POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : On reflection : Re: On reflection Server Time
1 Oct 2024 00:05:45 EDT (-0400)
  Re: On reflection
From: Brian Elliott
Date: 17 Aug 2008 02:55:21
Message: <48a7cb59@news.povray.org>
news:48a53636$1@news.povray.org...
> Halbert wrote:
>> You are still young enough to turn things all the way around.
>
> I don't consider 30 to be "young". I consider that to be "basically my
> life is almost over now".

I really disagree with that.  What young people have is fit bodies, new
strength, and hormones driving their urges, BUT they don't know what to do
with their bodies and health because they haven't learned anything yet and
their heads are empty.  Youth is crippled by inexperience in everything and
self-consciousness about self-identity, status, sexual performance, and
don't know how to be good partners, lovers, or operate successfully in
society.  Believe me, all that is WAY better later on!

> What I *should* have done is sort all this out back when I was at Uni. But
> it's kinda too late now. :-(

You have time.  See above.