POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Test Object with Bubbles : Re: Test Object with Bubbles Server Time
1 Aug 2024 10:11:46 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Test Object with Bubbles
From: Tek
Date: 16 Aug 2008 04:41:57
Message: <48a692d5$1@news.povray.org>
You're right, those bubbles do make it look more transparent. I'd never
thought of that! Though I think your bubbles could be much smaller, so
they're a lot more subtle.

I like the idea of a test object but I think it needs to have some colours.
To really test a lighting setup I'd want to see a sphere in each primary &
secondary colour, so I can see which colours looks good in that scene. Or
perhaps just a selection of different materials that you might use in your
scenes.

--
Tek
http://evilsuperbrain.com