POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Wikipath : Re: Wikipath Server Time
1 Oct 2024 03:17:57 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Wikipath
From: Orchid XP v8
Date: 15 Aug 2008 14:58:25
Message: <48a5d1d1$1@news.povray.org>
>> you suddenly realise that you'd like to use the number on the top of
>> the stack as the *denominator*, not the numerator, or something like
>> that.
>
> I think there's a button for *that* case, actually.

Division and subtraction are the obvious ones. (Oh, and exponent if
there's a button for that.)

Thinking about it, a button to swap the top two operands ought to fix
most problems you might have.

I also anticipate that being able to somehow "inspect" the stack might
come in handy if you can't remember what you put on there already...

--
http://blog.orphi.me.uk/