POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Wikipath : Re: Wikipath Server Time
1 Oct 2024 03:12:52 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Wikipath
From: Orchid XP v8
Date: 15 Aug 2008 13:42:55
Message: <48a5c01f$1@news.povray.org>
>> (I've never tried this extensively, but I would suggest that it
>> probably requires a little forethought before you start the
>> calculation...)
>
> Not too much. If you have the equation written down...

I was thinking more if you're just casually throwing numbers around, and
you suddenly realise that you'd like to use the number on the top of the
stack as the *denominator*, not the numerator, or something like that.
If you know before hand exactly what computation you want to perform
then yes it's quite easy.

--
http://blog.orphi.me.uk/