POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : On reflection : Re: On reflection Server Time
30 Sep 2024 17:26:01 EDT (-0400)
  Re: On reflection
From: Invisible
Date: 15 Aug 2008 03:54:30
Message: <48a53636$1@news.povray.org>
Halbert wrote:
> If your goal is to be happier and feel more comfortable around people, than
> it might be in your best interests to find a mental health professional with
> whom you feel comfortable.

Easier said than done.

> Start looking for a new job and be prepared to be assertive in your
> interviews. A new setting, as stressful as it might be, will help you get
> out of your emotional rut.

Yeah. I think I might have already gained a reputation where I am
currently. (And besides, where I am currently just makes me miserable!)

> You are still young enough to turn things all the way around.

I don't consider 30 to be "young". I consider that to be "basically my
life is almost over now".

What I *should* have done is sort all this out back when I was at Uni.
But it's kinda too late now. :-(

> Oh, and
> don't let snarky remarks from people you only know on the Internet bother
> you ;-)

Yeah, well... ;-)

--
http://blog.orphi.me.uk/