POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : On reflection : Re: On reflection Server Time
30 Sep 2024 17:28:23 EDT (-0400)
  Re: On reflection
From: Halbert
Date: 14 Aug 2008 12:18:54
Message: <48a45aee$1@news.povray.org>
If your goal is to be happier and feel more comfortable around people, than
it might be in your best interests to find a mental health professional with
whom you feel comfortable. I don't think you are sick or anything; you
function well, you don't hear voices, I don't believe you are a substance
abuser, but you have trouble in certain social settings where most people
don't. Start looking for a new job and be prepared to be assertive in your
interviews. A new setting, as stressful as it might be, will help you get
out of your emotional rut. You are still young enough to turn things all the
way around and be able to have the kind of life you desire, you just need to
fix a few things and that will be a lot easier to do now then later. Oh, and
don't let snarky remarks from people you only know on the Internet bother
you ;-)