POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Just wondering... : Re: Just wondering... Server Time
30 Sep 2024 17:27:28 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Just wondering...
From: andrel
Date: 16 Oct 2008 17:03:27
Message: <48F7AC6F.40106@hotmail.com>
On 16-Oct-08 10:56, Invisible wrote:

> The nice thing about Latin is that most of the sounds are pronouncible.

You mean pronounceable in a heavy English accent? Then again, as there
are no native speakers, who is to judge.

> It took me an entire evening of practice to finally master uttering the
> words "Lieblich Gedackt". o_O

You won't know if you succeeded unless you have a german handy. (In a
slightly obvious attempt to try to get the Germans to misinterpret that
;) ). Or record your attempt and post it somewhere.