POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : My first C++ program : Re: A test Server Time
1 Oct 2024 07:19:30 EDT (-0400)
  Re: A test
From: andrel
Date: 20 Sep 2008 14:48:25
Message: <48D545BF.4090003@hotmail.com>
On 20-Sep-08 20:31, Warp wrote:
>>    case compare number target of
>
>   I think this line illustrates well what I wrote earlier. Just a list
> of whitespace-sepaated words. No delimiters, no hints about what might be
> a reserved keyword, what might be a variable, what might be a function.

why would want you distinguish reserved words, variables and functions?
In C(++) they might be implemented quite differently, that does not mean
however that are fundamentally different on a conceptual level. Haskell
apparently does not make such arbitrary and implementation driven
distinctions. I think we can only applaud that.