POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Another SSS technique (28k jpg) : Re: bunny test (28k jpg) Server Time
1 Aug 2024 16:27:53 EDT (-0400)
  Re: bunny test (28k jpg)
From: Thomas de Groot
Date: 10 Aug 2008 04:16:25
Message: <489ea3d9@news.povray.org>
"stbenge" <THI### [at] hotmailcom> schreef in bericht
> Oh no, don't apply the G-word to me! I'm just a bored guy, exploiting
> POV's SDL :)

Well, like it or not, you are a Master at these things while most of us are
mere Journeypersons or Apprentices. Again, excellent work.

> It's funny, I got into 3d graphics because of my interest in art, but I
> find myself screwing around with only the technical aspects. Maybe I'd be
> less depressed if I returned to the roots of my preoccupation...

And yet, as has been said already earlier, your work goes farther than mere
technical aspects. Each of your images illustrating a new technique is
carefully composed and textured into a little piece of art. Don't scorn your
achievements. The end product is more than the sum of its components, so to
speak.

Thomas