POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : PoVEarth, day #6.5 - problem with fading fill light : Re: PoVEarth, day #6.5 - problem with fading fill light Server Time
1 Aug 2024 18:20:46 EDT (-0400)
  Re: PoVEarth, day #6.5 - problem with fading fill light
From: Thomas de Groot
Date: 6 Aug 2008 04:09:51
Message: <48995c4f$1@news.povray.org>
"Reactor" <rea### [at] hotmailcom> schreef in bericht

> Three different things come to mind:  The first is a composite of 2 or
> more
> renders with different light settings,

Following that idea, why not try the technique developed by Tim Nikias (see:
Prepared for Company, a couple of years ago (2005), which I used in the
variation thereof in my ice age scene)? See:
http://www.nolights.de/gallery/reviews/prep4company.html
Tim described his technique in one of the ng's here. It makes use of a glare
macro (2003), which I do not see on his website. You might need to contact
Tim if you want to try out this path.

Thomas